Thursday, February 26, 2015

Purpose Statement
The motivation for doing my visual analysis is mainly external. By this I mean it is for a class assignment but there is some internal motivation since I got to choose the topic. I want my audience to see more than a movie poster the next time they look at my visual analysis of the dark knight and see the strategies used by the author that actually got them to see the movie. The best outcome would be me explaining and seeing every aspect of the movie posters to my audience. The worst would be me not being able to show them anything they do not already see regularly when they see the poster. My audience consist of my scholarly peers. This means they are young and educated and probably already have some knowledge or have seen the visual I am analyzing. The time and place that they will see my project will be in class in the form of an academic paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment