Thursday, February 12, 2015

Reflection
After finishing my photo essay I was a little bit surprised on how it came out overall. I knew it was not going to be good because I am not all that great at taking pictures and I probably could have done better than what i did but i think it is a decent photo essay for a first timer. The future for my photo essay looked so bright when I first made the design plan, ideas were flowing and I could relate to the topic but somehow i still ended up coming short. I just do not know where I went wrong. Most of my original design plan can be seen in my final project but there are some parts that are still lacking. It is like when you have one messed up curtain in the morning and a sliver of light passes through that wakes you up, the light being my original design plan and hopefully the person waking up is the audience so that they are not sleeping while viewing my photo essay. In the end, I do not see this as a complete failure because I think i accomplished a couple of good things from my original design plan and did enough to fulfill what was required of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment