Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The word "work" can mean a couple different things to me. the first thing that comes to mind is hard labor. this labor can be for money or to better yourself. For instance I work at fedex for a paycheck every week so i can support my future aspirations. I also put in work physically to stay healthy and put in work at school to get good grades. Work is just something you do to further something else you want to do. A career is one of the things that you can "work" towards. A career is something more than a job, it is what you plan on doing for the rest of your life. To put it in simpler terms, a career is the girl you want to marry while a job is the many girlfriends you had before. I currently do not have a career but am working towards one. A vocation on the hand is what you were meant to do in life, sort of a calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment